Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The HIGH Never Lasts..but the SWEET Taste Lingers.

The curtain rose and all the world was a bricked room, with plaster cracked walls, and a few tables and chairs..I am ARt-Tist, with a flash of light, a touch of smoke: I welcomed them all the Burlesque of ARt-Tist. The works hung with intention and mystery, the floors glided you to my front row. I stood ready to have my layers peeled away, exposing the lost art of well ME..Shimmy, and a walk now don't touch, I hear that's a dying art, shouts from the crowd, you might be right I whisper with a dangerous smile, welcome one and all..Be careful what you wish you just might see. It's a dying art I hear as the curtain closes...and the show closes ..and in a shadow the world was a bricked room, plaster broken walls, I am left silenced once more.


The artwork has inspired me to move in new direction. Ty Unknown artist.

1 comment: